Sunday 27 March 2011

This week's LO for Creative Craft World Scrap Map challenge

Hello everyone - here is my LO for the Saturday Scrap Map challenge over on Creative Craft World. This week we were asked to create a LO incorporating "the seasons" (one or all!). As you can see I have gone for Spring but with a bit or irony :)


On my recent visit to Kansas we had had some really warm days (Will was wearing shorts though I didn't think it was THAT warm!!) then I woke up on my last morning to find it had snowed overnight. By the time I had showered and got dressed it had started to melt.. note to self - next time get the photos before you shower. Lol :)

 

It's been a busy week this week with 2 scrapping classes - club night at Scrapangels (LO below)









This is a picture of my beautiful mum..the original photo is only 2 1/4 " x 2 1/4" but the local Kodak shop did a great job of scanning it and enlarging it. The quality is not great but it's good enough. As usual there is a tag hiding in there for my journalling when I get around to writing something.



And our monthly "album through the year" class which, of course, this month was March. I haven't any photos yet because it's a work in progress!!

But these were January's layouts - we are doing a double page for each month - this beach is about 200 yards from my house (unfortunatley I cannot see it from the house but  I can often hear the sea and can certainly hear the seagulls)





But as I have finished my final assessment for EYPS (Early years Professional Status) which has taken up quite a large chunk of my time over the last 18 months I decided I could fit some scrapping in....so I did!!  As my boys would say "mum's been scrapbooking in the lobby!!" ..long story :)  haha







1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete