Wednesday 9 February 2011

Ceative Craft World - challenge

Here is the LO I have done for the Creative Craft World - Scrap Map Saturday Challenge.
This is the first time I have done a challenge so not sure if I have done it right... but I enjoyed doing it anyway!
















The papers used are Dream Street Papers - Simply Stated collection and some odds and ends (Fancy Pants - Like Father Like Son collection). Title letters are Woodware - coloured with gold acrylic paint and glittered! Edges distressed in Tim Holtz - Old Paper.

And of course DS1 taking centre stage!!

3 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous :) thank you for joining in with my challenge over at CCW

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic to me !!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No right or wrong way - whatever your interpretation is just fine. This is fab! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete