Tuesday 1 February 2011

First LO

Here is my first ever LO. 

Pictures of my 3 sons ..when they were little, taken on a beach in Cornwall (bottom right) and then as they were older going in for haircuts (top left) and on the beach at Clinton Lake in Kansas (top right)
Done at November (2010) monthly crop club with a kit from ScrapAngels.
I used Fancy Pants Like Father Like Son papers and some garden twine and bottons.













*****************************************

And this is my second LO!
I love this picture of DS1 in his waistcoat I made for the pre-school Christmas party.
I got several orders from other mums!
DS2 had one the same too but I haven't got a decent photo :(


This was December monthly crop club kit from ScrapAngels.
Paper used is Echo Park.















And now I am totally addicted!!




No comments:

Post a Comment