Friday 19 August 2011

Shimelle's Online Scrapbook Weekend - Signature Accent challenge



Another offering for Shimelle's online scrapbooking weekend
This challenge was easy for me, although I had trouble deciding which photo I was going to scrap and what colours to use, because I have made alcohol inks and 'ring-pulls' a bit of a signature on quite a few layouts now :)

Once I had picked the photo, yes, I always chose the photo first, it was then a matter of chosing papers to compliment it. Of course the page had to include my 'pie case' cogs too!

The papers are mainly Bo Bunny Block Party ( a favourite :) ) with a strip of Basic Grey at the top. The swirls are 3 blues, gold, silver and copper and a touch of red alcohol inks. For the cogs and ring-pulls I used just 'sail boat blue' and 'red pepper'.

The journalling reads "Nick on the merry-go-round at Chyverton Steam Engine Rally. He was too small to go on the bigger rides but loved this! "

The details :-






3 comments:

  1. Love the cogs, love the ring pulls and love the paint effects. Fab page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you! A perfect page for a signature challenge. Love it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab challenge for you! Great painting and I love the cogs. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete