Tuesday 4 October 2011

UKS Weekly challenge layout

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted on here - where did September go?? I think there is a bad fairy somewhere stealing my days :)

Anyway here is my October week 1 challenge page

This is all 3 DSs on one of the rides at Legoland c. 1998.  I don't like the high rides very much so Nick went on with his dad, while the other 2 sat together. I probably would have been alright on this though - it's the ones that go upside down I don't like!

The challenge was to use 3 lots of 3 embellishments - I used 3 buttons, 3 blingy stars (top right) and 3 punched stars). Use blue and NO pink and use an everyday object.........which is why -

the punched stars were made from a coke tin ...
 which I then coloured with yellow, orange and blue ( and a little dab of copper) alcohol inks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment