Thursday 9 May 2013

(Inter)National Scrapbooking day - May the fourth be with you!!!

I just thought I would share a few pics and layouts of the fab day we had at ScrapAngels on Saturday. I took the 'on the day' photos on my phone and have only just worked out how to transfer them onto the netbook *shock/horror*

Kerry was hosting a 12 Scrap-a-thon. Unfortunately I had to work in the evening so I only managed 7 hours but many of them did the whole 12 !!

Of course a scrapping day would not be a scrapping day without cupcakes !!

 and coffee (or tea or even Baileys!!! Yes, Denise had bought some flavouring for her coffee ;)  )



some friends............Sue came all the way down from Bath!!!

and lots of pretty paper!

And here are the 2 LOs that I managed to finish

My BF Karen in Turkey last year (can't wait to get back there! :) )
This was the page I did for Kerry's sketch challenge.

and Will and Taryn at Oak Park Mall on a 'humour mum shopping trip'. We stopped for a spot of lunch at the food park - chinese, of course !!
And for this page the challenge was to use scraps of patterned paper.

I nearly finished a third LO but it needs a title and some tweeting, so that one will have to wait to be revealed !!

All in all a great May the 4th :)



12 comments:

  1. Great scrapping, Karen. I'm so jealous I missed suvh a fab day. Hope Kerry is feeling better.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO's as per usual Karen - so much to look at :D LOL at the title on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Lo's. Glad you had a good day. I like the little pics of the cameras. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fab pages - the second one is awesome.

    Looks like you had a fab day on NSD:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Karen you lucky thing, it looks fab, especially those cakes. Great layouts too, even though they are on kraft and well done for getting so much done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pages...esp the 2nd one, love all the stamping x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, what a way to celebrate NSD, great idea. Love the layouts of course :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fantastic - amazing cakes and beautiful pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are lovely LO, and the marathon crop sounds like a lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a great time at crop. We held our crop on NSD too - there was no Baileys though!! Your pages look gorgeous I especially like the second one x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pages. I particularly like all the details on the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely day! I think we ought to have NSD more than once a year though ;) Gorgeous pages.

    ReplyDelete