Saturday 20 April 2013

New Layouts

Oooo! it's been a few weeks since I posted :(

So anyway, here are a couple of layouts I would like to share :-

This one is the finished page I started at a Scrap Angels crop last Saturday. I actually finished the page a few days ago but I've only just got round to photographing and uploading it.

This was the view from our hotel bar balcony in Gumbet, Turkey. Isn't it gorgeous??? The night life was equally gorgeous...more of that later...maybe!!!

I used Basic Grey Serenade papers. They are just so lovely and the colours matched the photo perfectly.

Then we have...




A layout done with lots of misting and stamping for the background. I have just purchased two new Bo Bunny stamp sets and wanted to use them (as you do!)

I chose some photos of Will and his friend, Ben, on their way to the end of school Prom. Ben's dad is a salesman at the local Jaguar dealership so a convertible Jag was order of the day! The boys looked soooo handsome and I thought the bold background and mish-mash of patterned papers complemented the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Super layouts Karen, really great scrapping. I especially love all the misting :)

    Yes, they do look really handsome :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fab Lo's. The misting is great & I love those papers. xx

    ReplyDelete