Tuesday 7 June 2011

Inner Wheel Friends

I thought it would be nice to scrap my friends from Inner Wheel. This was our 'birthday' dinner at the golf club in May. I was one of the founder members of Perranzabuloe Inner Wheel and although we have seen some members come and go (sadly Dawn and Kay both lost their fight to cancer and dear Amy had a stroke) there are still several of us who were there at the start.

















In the photo are (L - R) Sue Sturley, Rosemary, Barabara's friend Sue, Gillian, ME, Vanessa, Barbara March, Mary and Sheila
xx

The paper I used is We R Memory Keepers White Out collection. I cut the floral spray from one of the papers then made the embelly (bottom R) based on lollipop flower design!

:) 
:)

2 comments:

  1. I like how you have done your lollipop flower, it's a bit different.

    This is a super page of what looks like a lovely get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doily lace effects, friends are great aren't they xx Jen

    ReplyDelete