I used one of my DSs lego bricks to print the back ground photo mat. The cogs and the flowers were cut from an aluminium pie case..
For this embellishment I backed the flower with corrugated card that I had coloured with yellow ink. The flower itself has been coloured with red and yellow alcohol inks. And a sparkly gem added to the centre.
I love the way the cogs turned out :) :)
I used red, yellow and blue alcohol inks on these.
This is the detail of the flowers on the bottom left of the LO.
The one on the left is coloured with red and yellow and the one on the right with 2 different blues. I also coloured the brads to match them.
And of course the LO wouldn't be complete without my ring-pulls !!
Today they are coloured with red and yellow :)