Wednesday 25 May 2011

Just a little something

................I created last night at our monthly Scrap Angels kit night  :)












There seems to be a bit of a food and drink thing going on !!! lol

 With a close up of the books - it was a random selection exactly as they are on the bookshelf!!
There's chick-lit, crime thrillers and a couple of my Open University textbooks - oh yeah and a Pandora bracelet catalogue!!
Any budding phsychologists - go figure !!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *












And then this one is William on his annual skiing trip to Colorado.

I used some leaves from the garden as a mask and spritzed over them. On the acetate at the top I stamped using an Xmas tree stamp which I then decorated with glitter glue at random,  I also dabbed some green alcohol Ink on the reverse then after I atttached it with the eyelets I tucked in some fake leaves that I inked green to match the LO

1 comment:

  1. Great pages, Karen. I especially like the favourite things one.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete