Sunday, 29 May 2011

My altered punched flowers

I thought I would just add a close-up and a few details about my inked metal flowers. I was pretty chuffed how they turned out   :D
I punched out the flowers from the pie cases you get little cakes in (or bought quiche, that sort of thing!!) - it's slightly thicker than cooking foil then I coloured them with Ranger Alcohol inks. This is the first time I've used these inks so I got quite excited about the results!!
I left some of them plain but added some more flowers punched from acetate to give a bit of dimension.
I now need more colours of ink........... :lol:

1 comment:

  1. aww yes, these are super. I need more alcohol inks too. Did you know you can put them through the cuttlbug embossing folder too... assuming you have one. I made some out of coke cans once.