Friday 13 May 2011

A Royal Wedding, a crop and a birthday!!

This is my scrapbook page I did for the Royal Wedding celebration on 29th April 2011 which also happened to be MY BIRTHDAY!! YAY!!
We had a lovely day scrapping, watching the wedding on a big screen and eating lots of cake. Kerry from Scrap Angels provided us with a super lunch and a wonderful location (her mum's house!!)

 

The papers I used were from Shabby Green door (Farmers Market collection) - I had trouble finding a paper that was suitable for the wedding but red/white or blue/white
and I found these cute little hearts at a florists stall in our local market :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great day you had and a special page to remember it by. Well done.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww well done Karen, what a great excuse to celebrate it all together.

    ReplyDelete