Friday 1 July 2011

A Batch of Layouts ............

I wonder what the collective word actually is for a 'batch' of layouts - is there such a thing even?
Anyway here they are ....This one was last week's UKS weekly challenge


For this challenge we were aksed to scrap animals or birds in our everyday lives. I chose to use pictures I took of the seaguls (I don't have any pets!!) at the water's edge on Perranporth beach. For the swirls I used 2 blues and silver alcohol inks. I titled the page 'goelann' which means 'seagul' in Cornish!

And this was this week's..
This is me and my friend Wendy. Our birthdays are only 9 days apart so we thought we would treat ourselves to a birthday breakfast at Jamie Oliver's 'Fifteen' restaurant at Watergate Bay, Nr.Newquay. Wendy's daughter Katie also came with us - she took the photo! We had lovely food but it was spoilt by an extremely jobsworth waitress who insisted on sitting us behind a huge pillar, because we had dared to turn up without booking. You didn't used to be able to book for breakfast so we didn't know that it had changed!! Her excuse was that 'it gets busy you know' - breakfast was set up in about 1/3 of the restaurant and of that there were 5 tables taken when we went in!!  :(

This is the page I did for Creative Craft World Scrap Map Saturday challenge - we were asked to scrap our craft space. I choose to craft on my kitchen table mainly because of the view but also because it is convenient!!

And this is the LO I did at Scrap Angles last week.


Nick's 12 th birthday - I know that only because that's how many candles are on the cake :-D

1 comment:

  1. Superb 'batch' Karen, I especially love the craft space one, lovely blues and great to see where you scrap.x

    ReplyDelete