Thursday 28 July 2011

'Explore' Day 5 - Construction - and my 100th Scrapbook page



Today was 'construction day'; the day when we put together everything from the last 4 days :)

Now we're getting somewhere (sorry about the pun!!) -

This is the layout I created using one of my favorite maps. It shows the area in Kansas where my DSs live. But don't worry I scanned the map into the computer then printed it off onto plain white card - bingo, instant background paper. I love it - I also love the colours in the map. (No real maps were harmed in creating this LO!!! :) ) It is a photo of a moment in time when I felt that life was pretty close to perfect...


 I loved making the embellishments. I love anything to do with circles and spots so this was heaven for me. 
The journalling reads - I felt very priviledged to be invited to join you and your friends on 'game day'!! The weather was super and we partied till late. Everyone made me feel so welcome.
Thinking of the perfect title took forever though - aaagh!! 


This was my 100th completed page since I started scrapbooking in December last year!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've cut out loads of extra circles to use on future layouts and I even made a couple for my Scrap Angels kit club page.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Karen. I lurrve your circles they are great, and your title was worth the thinking time. xx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layering on the circles on your Adventure page.
    Mandy McK (Moogieof4)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering! The circles are fabulous! Super cute layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th blog post! I never look to see how many I have posted, perhaps I should. I think I have more before I catch up to you, but it will be good to celebrate when I get there.

    ReplyDelete