Tuesday 19 July 2011

Creative Craft World - Scrap Map challenge July

I have  felt as though I have been neglecting the Creative Craft World Saturday Scrap Map Challenge recently so here a couple of layouts I have done this week to catch up a bit.

July 2nd's challenge theme was 'At the Beach'


This I my 3 DSs with my friend's son Hamish and their daughter Sopie at Polzeath beach. They all spent ages making boats and jet-skis in the sand. They had a fantastic time, surfing, ice creams and a slap-up meal in the evening.
Lazy, hazy summer days :)

I also used Georgia Keays LO in Australian Scrapbook Memories for tips and techinques and inspiration. Thank you Georgia  for a very informative article.


And the second LO is for the week beginning 9th July. This week there was no theme just the sketch :)
And this is my DS1, having finished his breakfast, now chewing a toy car!!

Everyone seems to be using bubble wrap to print their backgrounds so I thought I would have a go! :-)

2 comments:

  1. These are fab pages, Karen. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic misting Karen xx

    ReplyDelete