Tuesday 5 July 2011

A good scrappy weekend

Well I have another bit of news - on top of my success at winning week 10 Play along with Scrap Factor on UK Scrappers and coming 2nd in the monthly house challenge I have also won a challenge on ScrapFit with my Legoland LO :D

This challenge was to use items from around the house on your LO. I had used a pie case, corrugated card and my 'signature' ring pulls!!

Here's a reminder of the page I did









 Check out their web page 
  http://scrapfit.blogspot.com/
 ****************************************************************************

I also finished my UKS weekly challenge LO last night!


This challenge asked for a photo of one thing (animal, vegetable or mineral!), circles, brads and/or eyelets and doodling.

The idea of the circles came from Jules on her blog 'Scrapping Mojo'. I used faux stitching as I needed doodling on the page for points.



And I just completed my double page for June for the album through the year that I am doing at a Scrap Angels class.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Please be sure to email me at scrapfit@twcny.rr.com with your email address and name so that I can forward that to the sponsor so you can claim your prize! Thanks for join us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete