Saturday 9 March 2013

A little Retreat - with wine, chocolate and friends

I have just returned from a fabulous week away in Buckinghamshire with my loveliest of lovely friends, the Bijoux Belles from UK Scrappers.

We stayed in our usual house ~quirky is an understatement !! ~ and scrapped our little hearts out. Some stunning layouts and projects were produced amidst the chocolate eating, wine sipping and hilarious game playing :D

The back of the house

And the fabulous garden!


 with spring flowers in abundance :)







Some Scrapbooking ...






FOOD... 






and friends...




A good time was had by all (I think!)

Now we are all suffering from POD (Post Olney Depression)!!

Roll on March 2014...

5 comments:

  1. Some super photos Karen and you're absolutely right, a great time was had by all without a doubt.

    The moustache pictures are hilarious lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pics Karen. I had a blast at my first taste of Olney. Looking forward to the next one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up Karen, it was so lovely wasn't it :)

    I definitely need to scrap some of these! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! I so enjoyed the week, Karen, and your photos bring back some great memories.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete