Friday 15 March 2013

Scrap 365 sketch challenge

Today I have finished my page for the Scrap 365 sketch challenge.

This is the sketch

and here is my interpretation


The boys took me to 'martini night' at The Eldridge Hotel in Lawrence, Kansas. This photo is William 'enjoying??!!' his martini LOL
There were lots of youngsters there (and a few 'oldies') - it was lovely to see them all having fun. There was a great atmosphere and it was nice to be able to spend a night out with my gorgeous boys.


I have used Bo Bunny Mama-razzi 2 papers. The colours and designs are even more fabulous than the first IMO. Also had a chance to use some misting and splattering, lots of layers and tags :-D

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha - love the photo! a martini night sounds like a GREAT night!! I could do with one right now!
    Love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lo - I too couldn't link to the Scrap 365 site. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Lo, love the misting & splatters, mine always look like a 2 yr olds done it. Those stars are lovely, you girls have been using those well since the retreat! Your boys are such handsome lads. Great sketch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Karen, I agree those papers are stunning and you have done a great job on that sketch :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, fab photo & I love that sketch!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had a great time with your boys. Love all the misting and the stars and a great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete