Saturday 2 March 2013

UKS weekly challenge Feb wk 3

I have finally got round to uploading the page I did for last week's challenge set by the Rik Rak Ravers

The challenge was to 1) use this sketch

2) to scrap about someone, something or somewhere you love
and 3) to use either red or hearts or both
and (of course) to use some rikrak

Here is my result...

These are my 2 best friends while on holiday in Turkey last year, drinking cocktails in our favorite bar.
(both someone and somewhere I love!)

I layered the sketch a bit using banners and embellishments :)

Hope you like it :D

3 comments:

  1. Great page - really pretty colours and i love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page :) colours are great and I like the corner brackets too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, The collection patterned papers work so well together xx

    ReplyDelete