Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day One and All

Well I have wished myself a Happy Mother's Day !!
Sadly, because my sons live in the States I do not tend to get a Mother's Day message unless I send it to myself!! Their Mother's Day is different over their or so they keep telling me! The girls at the Whitehouse (the pub where I used to waitress) sent me one one year and had signed  it from my boys!  It was a lovely thought :)

So today I thought I would share a page of my album done for a sketch challenge on a 'new-to-me' blog called 'Stuck?!' 

This is the sketch
 and here is my page

The 'Big Apple'
The 'Stuck?!' design team have some stunning inspiration - well worth having a look :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a fab page.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, fab, fab! Love your LO...did I mention it was fab! ;)
    Thanks for the link - will check out the blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers day from another Mother. Hope you have a great day anyway. Love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Your page is fab, really busy and interesting, just how I imagine New York to be.

    I've never heard of Stuck so I'll check that out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous page Karen, I loved it when I saw irl too. Such perfect embellies and you nailed the travel flavour perfectly.

    Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout... I'm loving the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that page, its brill. Love the embellishments & is that a retreat washi button i spy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved watching this come together. Just brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete