Friday 22 March 2013

Creative Craft World Scrap Map Challenge

Today I am posting my layout completed for the Creative Craft World scrap map challenge for March.

I did the page while I was on our recent Bijoux Belles retreat - did I mention that I had been retreating??! We had such an amazing time - scrapping, chatting, eating chocolate and cakes and drinking wine :)

Anyway...

Here is the sketch
and here is my page


The photos are of Nick at The Eldridge Hotel in Lawrence, Kansas. I was visiting for Thanksgiving last November and we had gone in to see James, who was working on the front desk, before heading out for a spot of lunch. In their reception area was this GORGEOUS Xmas tree ~ so I said to Nick "quick go and stand by that so I can take a photo". Needless to say he was rather reluctant but, as evidenced by the photo, he did go and I did get a photo (or two!!)
The papers I used are Carta Bella "Christmas Day"


9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Karen! Thank yiou for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Karen and I love your title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO Karen. Loving that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice page Karen.Great pic.Thanks for lovely comment on my blog.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning layout, love it.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I *heart* this LO. Your work always inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely papers and layout Karen! Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great page love all your details - fab use of the sketch xx thanks for joining us at CCW xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos and a gorgeous layout. Love the muted but traditional christmas colours.

    Thanks for joining in the Scrap Map challenge at CCW and good luck! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete